Saturday, February 26, 2011

Taelyn's Blankie

Taelyn has somehow become attached to this pink plush blanket. As if sucking her thumb wasn't enough security? She has to have this blankie at all times. I got it as a gift from my baby shower. She is so attached to this blanket, that if it is left at home, we either must go back for it, or it is very short trip. She could be screaming her eyes out and finds the blanket and is immediately calmed down. To make matters worse, I can't find another blanket like this blanket and I'm terrified to find out what will happen if it is ever lost. With me as her mommy, that is very likely. I have lost my own eye glasses on my face.













Taelyn is our "Linus Baby" from the Peanuts. She has the blankie in her left hand, brushing it across her face while her right thumb is in her mouth.








Oh, I forgot to mention, SHE'S WALKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...