Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Getting My Sexy back!



Few weeks before I found out I was pregnant.

Everyone knows that Taelyn is my "Little Miracle" I LOVE her dearly, but along with my whole baby journey came a whole lot of unwanted pounds!!! Before I got pregnant I weighed in at a healthy 115 pounds, (keep in mind, I'm 4'10) The day that I gave birth, I weighed in at a whopping 176 pounds!!! NEVER in my entire life would think I could ever get that big! I gained 61 pounds in my pregnancy.


36 weeks, the day before I had Taelyn

I FULLY blame bed rest and steroids for that. Now Taelyn is 10 months and through breast feeding and VERY LITTLE exercise, I have gotten down to 125... I am not yet where I want to be, but I am finally beginning to feel less insecure and a lot more like my old self. Turning 30 and being uncomfortable in my skin was a hard one for me. I am FINALLY beginning to feel comfortable about the way I look. My friend LaQualia just turned 30 as well and had a crazy Moulin Rouge themed birthday party. Well, the attire was a rough one because my body is not up to par, but I got something cute and I owned it, I am finally beginning to get my "Sexy Back"


My Moulin Rouge outfit

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you definitely got your sexy back... you are rockin' it!!!! I think you look terrific!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...