Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Silly Taelyn

There are just so many things Taelyn likes to do in her 11 months of life, here are just a few things I have caught her doing...

She likes to talk on the phone like Mommy...





She likes to walk around with a rubber duckie in her mouth...




She likes to TRY and climb the stairs...



She LOVES to play in Tyson and Tony's bed...



She likes to make funny faces...



She likes to push her shopping cart around the house and put things in and take things out...



She likes to brush her teeth herself...



She likes going out to lunch with her friend Tylia...



What a funny girl I have, she brings me so much happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...