Thursday, February 24, 2011

"You're Getting On MY Nerves"

Anyone who knows me knows that this is my FAVORITE saying. I say it all day long. I say it so much that it really has ZERO meaning.

My husband gets on my nerves



Taelyn gets on my nerves



My niece Leah gets on my nerves



My mom gets on my nerves



My mom getting older gets on my nerves




Bangs get on my nerves



Tyson and Tony get my nerves



Going to the hospital for ANY reason gets on my nerves



My family gets on my nerves



None of these things get on my nerves, really. I just don't know why I say it, and I say it ALL the time, I say it so much that, "It gets on my nerves!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...