Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The DiMillo's


Hi everyone, I'm new to this blog thing, but I have been inspired by a few friends whose blogs I follow and thought I could do something like this.... So here I am.

Teresa DiMillo, 29 years old, a resident of Mentone Beach. Married to Todd DiMillo my complete opposite but we are very happy. We definitely compliment each other and between the two of us, we are a force! We are in the process of the greatest adventure in our lives.... parenthood. I am nearing my 30th week of pregnancy and I'm on bed rest, another reason to give the whole blog thing a chance. 30 weeks is out goal. We have had many many complications, bumps in the road one might say in our journey into parenthood. This is our 4th pregnancy! From the lack of children, you guessed it, we lost them all. I had uterine cancer and SURVIVED! Through the Lord and my faith in Him, we have been given another chance. Our baby girl Taelyn is due in April, but she seems to want to make an early impression on the world. I am currently residing on my "Island" also known as our living room couch until she is good and ready to come.

I have lots and lots to talk about, but this seems to be good for now. I will continue to post blogs as things come up.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging, I look forward to keeping up with you guys and seeing pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. It allows for me to hear your inner thoughts and voice. I am so happy for you and baby girl Taeyln to come. I know the journey has definitely been challenging, but God knew that he blessed you with the strength of Moses and that you would rise above it all. God bless you, Todd and our baby girl on the way. By the way, I like the aka for your bed rest location..."Island" ... that makes you an "Island Girl" now! hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stories! I love doing my blog just the same as you do yours. For me it's like a journal. It's fun and it's a great way to document our live's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!!! Fran, I am like an Island Girl! I really enjoyed setting this up. I'm just starting but I'll get the hang of it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start!! Welcome to the blog world! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Teresa! Welcome to the blogosphere! It's is such a great stress reliever. I'm keeping you, Todd and baby T in prayer. You're so close!!

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...