Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy 57th Birthday Daddy!

Today, February 19th is my dad's birthday. He would have been 57 years old today. He was taken away from us at the young age of 48. He has been gone now for almost 9 years. I miss his everyday. I often think about him with Taelyn and what a wonderful grandfather he would have been. I wonder if he would be proud of me and the decisions I have made and the things that I have accomplished. I just miss my dad.



My dad was a photographer, so I have very little pictures of him because he was always behind the camera. This is the ONLY picture I have of the whole family. (I'm sure my mom has more, but this is the only one I have.)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY, I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...