Friday, November 10, 2017

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on his birthday.  Here is a quick review of all of his birthday parties. 

For his 1st birthday, I threw him a Dodger Party: I gave away mini baseball bats!

His 2nd Birthday was Jake and the Neverland Pirates: I gave away Pirate Swords!


His 3rd Birthday was Ninja Turtles: I gave away the Ninja Turtle Weapons, Nun-chucks, Sais, Bo's and Katanas and their colored masks!

His 4th Birthday was Batman: It was a Nerf Shooting Party, so everyone brought their own Nerf Guns, and I gave away Water Guns, Pool noodles and Baterangs. 

His 5th Birthday was Star Wars: Revenge of the Fifth:I gave away Light Sabers!


This year, I asked Trent what he wanted for his birthday, if he wanted a big party, like every year or do something with the family?  The kid chose to have special time with the family.  So no party this year.  For his class, I had a mini party with cookies and lemon bites, instead of cupcakes.  He was more than happy to celebrate with his buddies at school. 


After School, we had dinner at Red Robbin with just our family.  He got to take Bobby Bear, his class mascot. 


Trent was sung to by the Red Robin servers and he was happy as a clam.  He had a very low key birthday and loved every second of it.

On the Friday after his birthday, we went to John's Incredible Pizza with the grandparents.  All the grandparents were there except for Apo, who couldn't get off of work :(




 Trent had the best time and he felt very loved!


Opa, Grandpa, and Grampy with Trent
Oma and Grammy with Trent
Apo and Richard were preparing to leave for the Philippines, so Trent was able to celebrate with her before she left.

To my 6 year old guy,

I love you so dearly, you are so special to me in so  many ways.  You are tender and loving and in the same moment you are rough and tumble and TOUGH! You are the definition of a BOY! You play rough and you play hard and yet you stop what you are doing to give me the sweetest kisses.  You sneak into my bed in the middle of the night to snuggle with me and daddy.  You are the sweetest, most thoughtful little guy with the biggest heart and you love your people well. You have the softest heart for Jesus.  We are so blessed by you and I pray you have many, many more years of love and happiness!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...