Friday, February 4, 2011

When PINK goes RED...

Everyone who knows me, knows that PINK is my signature color. I have exactly 6 RED articles of clothing to my name. I have a red sweater, a red long sleeved shirt, a red short sleeved shirt, a tank top, red sports bra and cute red heels that I just recently purchased for $8.99 from Ross. I just can't turn away from a great deal, no matter the color. Oh, I do have a few Kansas City Chiefs paraphernalia that Todd has so nicely bought for me. I am not necessarily a fan, but I am a supportive wife. I just don't care for the color. I prefer PINK, and YES a lot of bias comes from being an 11 year member of the first and finest Black Greek Organization Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. I LOVE MY AKA!!!

Today my sorority decided to wear red to help raise awareness for the American Heart Association. So of course Taelyn and I had to participate. We had a Valentine's Day Party with a bunch of great Mommies and their babes this morning and it was fun to do crafts and chat with other moms. We enjoyed ourselves. It is great get out of the house.
Taelyn playing with my discount heels


Taelyn and Mommy wearing RED for The American Heart Association!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...