Friday, June 7, 2013

Trent Shenanigans

Trent is 19 months and OUT. OF. CONTROL!!! I have heard about how having boys, you need to expect craziness, but I am ALWAYS on my toes with Trent. I can't take my eyes off of him for not even a second. He is a hazard to himself. He is big and bulky and just has no control over his body. To say he is like a bull in a china shop, is an understatement. I have tried to capture his moments of craziness because I want proof that this kid is completely NUTS! I started a hash tag on Instagram called #trentshenanigas. There are, as of today 81 pictures I have collected under this hash tag. When I run into people who follow me on Instagram, the first thing they comment on is, Trent Shenanigans. It has become a conversation topic. Here are my favorites:

This is actually not under the hash tag, but this is when I realized that Trent was going to be a busy body. I left the pantry open and it took him no time to destroy the entire pantry. He wasn't even walking at this time!

We don't waste wine in our house! Big "No No" Son! Taelyn never even looked at that wine rack, took Trent no time to try and scale it.

This is the 1st official "Trent Shenanigans" #trentshenanigans He had a huge knot on his head.

This is my MOST FAVORITE picture because Taelyn looks so devastated and Trent is business as usual. Again, he was still not even walking and created this much damage.

Taelyn had no clue what was coming for her!

Trent wedged himself between the washer and dryer and got stuck!

Sitting in the dryer

Why would he do this??

You may ask, What in the world is Trent doing with this picnic table? He is dragging it across the floor and picking it up like the Hulk until it fell on him in the last picture. What was his mommy doing while he did this?? Watch and take pictures, of course!

This Kid!
The scenario: I'm downstairs on Facetime with Mom-in-law, Todd is in the shower, Taelyn went upstairs to be with Daddy, Trent followed. Taelyn yelled down stairs, "Mommy, Everything is ALL WET!" I am clueless, I went upstairs to investigate and this is what I found, this picture doesnt even show all the toilet water all over the floor. Ewwwww!

You can't see his face, but he is crying because he is stuck... #trentshenanigans Don't climb my furniture little boy! #iwillhelpyouAFTERigetthepicture

I have Never seen Trent's face so dirty!!! Thanks Apo for the #yanyan

The MANY faces of Trent

This kid ran head first into the WALL. If I didn't hear it and see the huge knot on his head, I would have never known because this is the face he gave me when I asked if he was ok... Clearly he's fine

My helpful shopper! I looked away for a second and he was wearing this hat... bought one just like it in black. Good taste kid!

Hands UP or I'll shoot!!!

This is what happens when you travel all day without taking a nap.

Taelyn and I were praying in her room, when I heard Trent get out of his bed and run toward her room, he never made it, I heard a thud, the baby gate rattle and an instant cry. This kid ran into the banister! I know it hurt because he rarely cries and as you can see, he was in pain. My poor little Tunk


In Trent's 19 months of life, I have yet to go to the Emergency Room for an injury, so I am totally thanking God for that, but I'm sure it is coming and I can just be prepared for when that happens. Oh, this crazy child of mine, I LOVE him so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...