Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day Gifts

I wanted to post this the other day, but that accident had my mind racing. I was so scatter brained for the past few days. I am better, but I still having a hard time getting it out of my head.

Todd and I usually don't exchange Valentine's Day gifts. This year, we decided to. I am usually a "practical" shopper. I buy things that Todd "NEEDS" I have gotten him tires for his truck, organizers for his office, clothes to replace other things that have holes, that he can't part with.... you get the point. So for this Valentine's, I decided to get him something extremely unexpected. I took some sexy "Boudior" pictures thanks to JessHekmanPhotography. After that shoot, I felt so great about myself and my image :) Taelyn got him some cologne (Armani Code)and some shaving cream (Bath & Body Works). You don't get more practical than that. Taelyn also got him a card. After he opened those, he unwrapped his "Book of Me" As he was opening it, he said he knew what it was... When it was opened, he said "WOW!!! This is NOT what I thought it was." He thought I got him a picture frame with a picture of Taelyn for his office. He was shocked, but he loved it. Mission accomplished.

I opened my presents and guess what? They were practical, but unlike Todd, I like practical. He got me a beautiful picture frame that should take up half the wall to get rid of a painting that I have grown to despise. When I was pregnant and on bed rest, ALL I did was look at this painting, it began looking like so many different things, a race car, a pregnant woman, a roller coaster, blood spatter (too much Dexter) It just was haunting! I hated it and have been wanting to get rid of it forever now!
He also got me a very warm blanket since I am ALWAYS cold. And the best gift of all, a gift certificate to get a massage. That is always the best gift to get me. I LOVE getting a massage. It is my greatest pleasure! We had a great Valentine's Day and the most important part of it was we were together and STILL IN LOVE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...