Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My Mother's Day this year was better than my Mother's Day last Year. My day started out the same as any other Sunday. I woke up with the kids, Trent was up at 6:30 and Taelyn was up at 7. I got them dressed for Church and fed them breakfast. Then Todd woke up and got ready. When I came down stairs, Todd gave me some chocolate bears from The Chocolate Factory and a card. He didn't get me a card from my kids, so I asked him to make me one. After the kids gave me my card, we went to church.

After church, we went to Russell and Gigi's house. We had a nice relaxing day. The kids swam the day away while all the mama's went to get a massage. All in all, it was a great day. Here are the pictures from the day.

Our Family pictures
The DiMillo's
Me and My Man
All of the Mama's
My Mama and Me
3 generations, all 30 years apart
Gigi got us a cake
Allan and Trent
Taelyn being silly
Dada putting sunblock on the kids
The kids swimming
Allan taking Trent in for the 1st time
Taelyn testing out the water
Russell giving Trent his 1st taste of the water
Dada the Shark
Apu and Taelyn
I absolutely LOVE Taelyn's sweet little face in these pictures
Rahhhhhrrrrr!!!!
My sweet man fell asleep
Taelyn didn't want to step in the grass, I just thought it was cute how she jumped from stone to stone
Taelyn, the Swimsuit Model
Such a happy guy when he wakes up
Hanging out with Apu
Apu and Grandpa with Trent
Grandpa is so interesting

This Mother's Day was so much better than last year, so hopefully next year will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...