Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kathryn's Graduation and Party

The whole reason we went out to Alabama was to attend and celebrate Kathryn's graduation. This girl is on fire and we couldn't be more proud of her. She has spent the last few months in New York working as an Intern on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, and if you know us, you know, WE LOVE JIMMY! And if you know Todd, you know he LOVES AUBURN, which happens to be where she graduated from.
Trent and Cousin Kat
The graduation was short and sweet. I have to say other than seeing Kat walk across the stage and receive her diploma (which of course is just a prop) I LOVED seeing the AKA's show thier support for their graduating Sorors. I also enjoyed watching the Kappa's dance when their Frat received his diploma. It kinda brought me back to my college days. Oh how I love being an AKA!! Took everything in me to not "Skee Wee" when I heard my Sorors. Taelyn and Trent on our way to the Nautical Graduation Party
After the graduation, Kat had her party at a Marina and it was a cute Nautical themed party. It was not like any party I am used to, I thought that everyone would dress for the them and come in some sort of "Nautical" attire, but that was not the case, the "Californians" (an on going joke with the family) were dressed in our best Nautical attire. It was fun, nonetheless. Taelyn and Tita Jess having fun with the Captain hats
Get Nautical!

1 comment:

  1. Ya'll were definitely the best dressed family there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...