Thursday, May 3, 2012

Taelyn and Tylia

Let me just say, I don't like the new layout on Blogspot. My last post had spaces and paragraphs, when I looked at it after it was published, there were no paragraphs or spaces. So annoying! Ok, so now that I have that out of the way. I know I have mentioned Tylia many times on the blog, she is the daughter of one of my favorite Sorority Siteres, TIffani. We were pregnant at the same time. Our due dates were only a few days apart, but Taelyn came an entire month early. These girls are the best, best friends that anyone can ever have! I just wanted to post these pictures because out of the two years they have known each other we have put them in the same outfit two times! Totally coincidence, but cute nonetheless. Tylia (1 month old) Taelyn (2 months old)
Tylia and Taelyn (both are now 2!)
Twinsies!!!
And once again, after checking the preview, I still have no spacings... annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...