Monday, May 14, 2012

A Family Plays Together, Stays Together

Pretty much every night that we were in Alabama, we played games. We played Pictionary, Things, and Loaded Questions. Boy of boy, did we have fun. One night we even stayed up until 2am!!! That is huge for me since I rarely stay up past 9pm. We are a family who loves playing these types of games. The answers and we come up with and the pictures we draw are something that is memorable forever. There is an ongoing joke about a "BUTT PIPE" The drawing was a picture of a person with a big butt and a pipe... the word was "TAIL PIPE" I still laugh to myself every time I even think about that. Here are a few pictures of us while we were getting our game on :) Kathryn's drawing of "rabid"
This was my drawing of Boost! I'm not a drawer, but they got it!
Since Trent won't sleep without me, we played pass the baby...
Until he passed out
We wore the kids out!
These are my partners in crime. We are totally "smackin"

1 comment:

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...