Saturday, May 12, 2012

Flight to Alabama

I took the kids to Alabama to visit family. I am going to break down my trip into a few blogs since a whole lot went on. Todd was unable to go since he couldn't take the time off work. Chaz, Todd's step brother and Jessica, (Chaz's girlfriend) offered to help me with the kids. There was NO WAY I was gonna even attempt to handle both kids on my own. Our flight was at 6:30 am out of Ontario. It was so hard to wake Trent up to get him ready for the flight. He looked so comfy
We had a lay over in Phoenix and then proceeded to Atlanta. The kids were awake on the flight to Phoenix and were playing happily, we had breakfast in the Phoenix airport and then boarded for the rest of the way to Atlanta. This flight, the kids slept. It was a nice trip and the kids did amazing. I was surprised at how well they did. Taelyn being silly
My Mister Man being such a good boy
Jessica and the kids
Jessica Holding Taelyn while they both snoozed
When we finally made it to Atlanta, we met up with Kathryn, the graduate, who flew in from New York, and Uncle Richard (Kat's dad) and Tim, Chaz's dad picked up up and we set off on a 2 hour car ride to Eufaula, Alabama. We met up with the rest of the family at a BBQ Restaurant. Taelyn had a melt down 10 minutes before we got to the restaurant. I have to say, considering that by this time we were all starving, and the drive seemed to be never ending, she did great! It was a long trip, but the kids did great and Chaz and Jessica were a huge help. More about our trip to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...