Monday, May 28, 2012

Shanoan's WIne Tasting Birthday

I have so many things I want to blog about, but I just seem to have so little time, so when I do have free time, I am playing catch up. Last weekend, I went to LA for a friend's birthday. Unfortunately, I had to take my Little Man along so that I could actually stay longer and enjoy my time with the girls. Trent is still nursing and doesn't take a bottle very well, so I left Taelyn with Todd, for a "Father/Daughter Day" and I took Trent wine tasting.... How awful does that sound??? Oh well, don't judge, I had one taste and it was only one ounce of wine, not even enough to detect on a Breathalyzer Test. Todd took Taelyn to John's Incredible Pizza, from what he tells me, they had a blast! He is really enjoying her at this stage of life, she is really so much fun now for him. Sadly, I don't have any pictures of their date, but here are pictures of mine and Trent's outing:

Our wine tasting crew
I'm wine tasting with a baby strapped to me, such a bad mommy!
I've got amazing breast feeding skills and I was able to nurse my man WHILE on the wine tour!
My Sweet Shanoan being silly
After our wine tour and testing, we went to Hollywood where we had dinner on the Rooftop at the Wiltshire Hotel. It was really beautiful and the food was great.
I'm so glad I was able get together with these girls. The only person I knew was the birthday girl, but what can I say, I have the type of personality where I can go anywhere and make friends for life.... I mean, the way I know Shanoan is pretty interesting and we laugh about it often, she lives in LA and we manage to keep in touch quite often.

1 comment:

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...