Sunday, May 15, 2011

Randoms Found In My BRA....

Last night after a LONG busy day I took off my clothes and several things fell out of my bra... A cherry pit (gross), a cherry stem, a Nerd and an Everlasting Gobstopper. I have always been "blessed" in the boob area. I put blessed in quotes because for those who are lacking are envious and would love to have my "problem" The grass is always greener on the other side. Being that I am 4'10 on a good day, having a size double D is overwhelming. When I was pregnant and nursing, my maternity bras were a whopping "F" With big breast, I have everything that comes with it like back pains, strap lines that are permanently indented in my shoulders, issues in buying clothes my size, etc. I have always hated it and have done everything I can to hide them. It is like having a ledge attached to me that catches everything that misses my mouth.

This was the motivation for today's blog...

Random things I have found in my bra:
-Popcorn
-Candy of all sorts
-Nerds
-Mike & Ike's
-Skittles
-M&M's
-Chips
-French Fries
-Cherry pits (yesterday)
-Cherry stems
-Everlasting Gobstoppers
-Almonds
-Cashews
-Bobby Pins
-Paper Clips
-Grains of salt
-My Earrings
-Necklaces
-Leaves
-Grass
-Sand
-Crumbs from pretty much everything

I could probably go on and on, but that is all I can think of at the moment. I promise I am not a hoarder or unclean, messy person, I seriously don't understand how such items find their way into my bra, but they do and I myself am somewhat disgusted over it, but I try to find the humor in everything and laugh at myself. Hopefully you all can get a (quick) chuckle out of this as well :D

1 comment:

  1. Better to catch something than to have it fall through and hit the floor...hahahaha~ You are so right however that the grass always seems brighter on the other side. Maybe you could borrow one of Taelyn's bibs when you eat to help avoid the food part of random items ;)

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...