Monday, May 9, 2011

My Little Helper

Taelyn is at the age where she is copying everything I do. I think it is so cute, but when I am cleaning, I kinda get into a groove and don't want to be bothered. I was sweeping the floor and everywhere I turned Taelyn was right there. To be honest, it was getting annoying. I moved on to cleaning my appliances and when I turned around, I saw that Taelyn had gotten the broom and was trying to simulate what I was just doing. I told Todd to grab the camera and take some pictures of her in the act. What a sweet girl I have, she just wanted to help mommy. I will take all the help I can get.

Here is my helpful, sweeping girl...






Next thing I am going to do is teach her how to vacuum. That is the ONE thing I HATE to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...