Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tour of Bass Pro Shop

On Monday we went on a tour of Bass Pro Shop. Todd and I have have never been to this store, so when Jessica from TMOMS brought it up, I told Todd and he was actually interested in joining the tour.

When we arrived there, we seriously couldn't believe how big this store was. I am glad the 1st time we went to the store it was during a tour. I am totally not the outdoorsy kind of person, so I really was uninterested in anything the store had to offer, but it was really neat to visit. Oh, there was a great little Fudge Shop that gave free samples. I enjoyed that :)





Taelyn really enjoyed the boats. We were able to go on the boats and walk around and play. She loved trying to steer and run up and down the boat... perhaps it was practice for when we visit Oma and Opa in July.

1 comment:

  1. I guess she will love getting out on the pontoon then when you come out ;)

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...