Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Looks Like a BOY!!!!

This morning we went for our 3rd ultrasound. This time was the 1st time we were actually able to see between the legs. The tech said that there was "something" in the middle of his legs... That was enough for me to see and hear. She said that it is still to soon to tell for sure, but it certainly looks like a boy!!!

I feel like this baby is a boy. When I was pregnant with Trent, no one could tell me that he was anything other than a boy. When I was pregnant with Taelyn I felt like she was a girl, I KNEW in my heart of hearts she was a girl, but I was seriously praying she was a boy. When I found out for sure she was girl, I was NOT surprised, but I was a bit disappointed. I had always envisioned the older brother taking care of his younger sister. Just like in my family with my brothers and Todd with his sister. That was just the natural order of things... in my mind. In a sense, I feel like Trent is watching and protecting Taelyn from above. That is what helps me sleep at night.

I LOVE my little girl, and I don't know why I was so worried about having a girl 1st because after taking a poll of my friends and family, I know lots of older sisters with younger brothers and it turned out just fine. I think Taelyn will be an amazing big sister and I am just so excited for what the future will hold for the DiMillo's.

1 comment:

  1. Excited to hear the news and I know you two must be thrilled to hear this. Now I wonder what the "T" name will be. Todd Jr, Troy...can't wait to hear ;)

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...