Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kiddie Pool: Attempt 1

Last Thursday, Tiffani and Tylia came over to have a pool day. I went to Walmart (Gasp, I HATE Walmart) to get a kiddie pool because a friend told me they were on sale for $20. To my surprise when I got there, it was even cheaper. It was $15, I was quite happy about that. I bought the Your Baby Can Read series for only $69.99. I have heard mixed reviews about this, so I was apprehensive about buying it for the crazy price of over $200, so I felt for $69.99, it is worth giving it a try.

We blew up the pool and even boiled a few pots of water so that it wouldn't be so cold for the girls. Taelyn LOVES baths and often cries when her bath is over, so I thought she would enjoy this... I THOUGHT.





She seemed interested, then the moment her little feet touched the water, she FLIPPED out. She cried and screamed and clung to me like her life depended on it. I tried for a good 10 minutes. Tylia didn't seem to be bothered at all. She was happy as ever.



Taelyn, not so much...


I guess we will try again another day. This little girl may look exactly like her daddy, but she is JUST like me!

1 comment:

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...