Thursday, October 25, 2012

Playing Outside

The weather has been much cooler this past week and it has begun to get darker earlier. We usually eat dinner at about 5-5:30pm, but since we are losing daylight earlier, I have pushed dinner back to 6-6:30pm so the kids can play outside longer and eat dinner just before bath time. The kids love to play outside. We water our flowers and plants. Taelyn likes to push Trent around in his car. Taelyn LOVES to play with Sierrah, London (Londy) Drake (Drakey) and Braxdon (B) These kids get along so great and it is so nice to have kids that are the same age, able to play and get along with each other. Here are a few pictures I got while they played the other day:

Taelyn watering our flowers (that I planted, I'm VERY proud they are still alive)
Hard to believe that this little girl HATED grass
Taelyn LOVES to get wet in the sprinklers
Trent, Sierrah, Londy and Taelyn pushing around a car
Silly kids
I love Braxdon's shirt. It says, "I'm A Total Player" and he is surrounded by all the pretty ladies on the block
Oh, to be a kid again and play the day away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...