Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fun Filled Friday!

A couple of Friday's ago, I had a very busy fun filled day. It started with TMOMs, then I had lunch with Lea and Jessica. It was Jessica's birthday. It was nice to just hang with friends while our kids ran around crazy burning energy around us.
I went to pick up Maila so she could watch our babies so we could go out, all the way down the street at Adam and Alisia's house to celebrate their birthdays. Yes, they are a married couple with the same birthday. Weird? I think so, but hey, this way, they will never forget each others birthdays.
These guys were ready for some fun!
The Three Musketeers
Marco and Alisia
The Birthday Girl and Me
The Real Housewives of Mentone Beach
My Honey
Happy Birthday Al, I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...