Thursday, October 18, 2012

New Hair Style

I have been in a rut when it comes to my looks. I have always been pretty confident in how I look, but lately I have been feeling BLAH... I needed a change. I didn't want to cut my hair, but I wanted something different. For months, I have been trying to convince my hair dresser to add some hair to my hair, but he kept telling me it was pointless because my hair was already so long. I decided to just buy the hair (which is not cheap) and bring it in for him to do and he did!
Here are my before pictures:
Here is me after:
I LOVE my new look! I have a new sense of confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...