Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Tank Is ONE!

Where has the year gone??? I seriously feel like time needs to SLOW DOWN!!! My little man is a year old and I can hardly stand it. First, let me start off my saying I felt ripped off on the "new baby" part because when Trent was a new born, he was the size of a 3-6 month old by the time he was a week old. He was holding his head up from the time he came out and was just not like the typical "new born." He was always very busy, so I didn't get the new born feeling. Now he is ONE!

I was in LOVE from the very moment I saw his little face
Taelyn is a stinker, but even though she is "bothered" by brother, she LOVES him so much
Father/Son love
Handsome Little Man!
He truly completed our little family and brings such happiness and joy to our lives.
Trent scares me EVERYDAY with his shenanigans. The kid has no fear! The latest thing that nearly gave me a heart attack: While I was in the kitchen, making dinner, the kids were supposed to be watching TV, he pushed their picnic bench over to the island in the kitchen (Which is "bar style" so its HIGH) and stood on top of the picnic bench to watch me! I looked over and saw his little hands on the island and his little eyes just barely able to see over it. If I wasn't so scared he would fall, I would have taken a picture! I have a feeling this little boy is gonna keep me on my toes for the rest of my life! There is never a dull moment in our house with "The Chunk" around. We didn't do anything too special today since we are going to celebrate on Saturday. It was a very busy day, nonetheless. Woke up, rushed the kids out the door and was still late to bible study. After I watched Baby Kendall for 2 hours and then rushed to Trent's 1 year check up, his stats: height 30 inches, weight 22 pounds 8 ounces. He had his shots and then we were off to pick up Ate Maila to help us out the rest of the week in preparation for Trent's party. We did a little shopping for the party and headed home for dinner. It was a busy birthday, but we will certainly celebrate my little man, on Saturday.
Happy Birthday My happy Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...