Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Pumpkin Patch for a TMOMs outing. The weather was perfect. This was such a fun outing! We got to pick pumpkins, wander in a hay maze, learn about how Honey is made, feed and pet the animals and go on a hayride. Taelyn and Trent really enjoyed it.
Evey and Taelyn
Lea and Brooklyn
Taelyn and Trent before our tour
Trent looking for a pumpkin
Taelyn contemplating on if she should touch the horse... (She did!)
Listening to how pumpkins are grown
Taelyn was trying to pick a "clean" pumpkin (That's my girl!)
Alayna and Taelyn
Taelyn running to show me her pumpkin
Jess, Alayna, Trent, Me, Lea and Brooklyn
Entering the hay maze
Taelyn fed a goat!!! I was a bit nervous, but she was a champ
I just love my babies!
Taelyn listening to how honey is made
Trent was listening too
Tasting the yummy honey
Taelyn on the hayride
Me, Trent, Lea and Brooklyn on the hayride
I loved this outing! I missed it last year because I was having a baby... After, Lea, Jess and their kiddos came over for lunch. Such a great morning with great friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...