Saturday, November 3, 2012

Just A Few Randoms

The month of October has been so busy. I think we had a birthday party every single weekend--MULTIPLE birthday parties on some days. We were party hopping! The weeks have flown by. Here are a few pictures that I have taken of the kiddos:
My little kitchen helper
Trent is going to be a furniture mover when he grows up
This is my new favorite shirt, it says, "I do all my own stunts"
Todd's very 1st attempt at doing Taelyn's hair, she was not happy
Taelyn playing with her Easter bunny from Oma
I bought a new car that looks almost EXACTLY like my old car... can you guess which one is new?
At the park
This is pretty much what they do all day! RUN RUN RUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...