Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dodger Game

A few weeks back, my brother was comped some awesome seats for a Dodger game. Russell is not much of a fan, so when he offered them to us, we jumped right on them! It was a Monday night, so Todd was off and we didn't really have any plans, so it was meant to be. We got four tickets that were in the 4th row right behind the dugout on the 1st base side.

This is my new favorite family picture (for now, since it keeps changing)
My Man is teething, Mama's margarita felt great on his little gums
Taelyn's cute hair bows
Taelyn was picking out a new shirt for Mama
My babes and I in front of the dugout
Todd and Taelyn saying. "Hi"
Us
Javier and Trent
I love this picture of Trent. He is expressing pure glee!
Taelyn and Trent sitting so nicely for a brief moment
The Dodgers ended up winning the game in the bottom of the 9th, it was AWESOME!
We had such a great time, Thank you Russell for thinking of us and giving us such a great gift of the game and memories that will last forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...