Friday, October 19, 2012

Trent's 1st Birthday Party

Trent's 1st birthday party was this past weekend. I must say, I am very happy the way everything turned out. We were planning it for about a month, but I started preparing for the event the Thursday before. I started off with the cake pops. This is my little Mini-Me and Me in our matching aprons making the cake pops. My sweet sorority sister, Tekura, came over and showed me how to make them. We made about 80!
Baseball Cake pops!
The day of the party, I was able to get so much done prior to the party, that the only thing I needed to do was decorate the cupcakes and the house.
I made a cake complied of cupcakes. I made a baseball glove and a baseball in the middle.
Thank you Pinterest!
I made baseball peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Baseball "Smasher Cake"
Dessert Table
Our front door
Dodger and baseball balloons
Banner for Trent!
The center of the tent
Hot Dodger Dogs!
My happy, birthday boy
The Snack Bar
Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Peanuts, Red Vines, Cracker Jacks, Candy and Goldfish, what more would any snack bar need?
Jumper fun!
The gifts!
Waiting for his cake...
Bring me my cake, woman!!
Lighting the candle
I love this series of pictures....
Reaching...
Grabbing...
Nearly turning it over... (I LOVE Maya's facial expressions!)
Saved!!
He was testing the water.
Looking at the mess...
It was a yummy mess!
Daddy decided to help Trent out
Taelyn and Apo also tried to help Trent
Taelyn's 1st Cake pop ever!
Trent and Apo
Looking to get into some ice
The baseball Pinata
Trent got 1st hit
Taelyn got a try also
Candy overload
Scramble to get the candy!
After most of the guest left, Taelyn and her friend, Tylia were having fun with Tia Tanka
Tylia was combing Taelyn's hair. (With an AKA comb!) They are such sweet friends
I think that, all in all, the party turned out amazing. Everyone left happy, full and sugared up! We all had fun, and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my sweet little man's 1st birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...