Thursday, June 23, 2011

Its a BOY!!!

I am approaching my 23rd week of pregnancy, we had another ultrasound and it has been confirmed, there is a stem on the apple. I am just overjoyed at the fact that we are having a boy. I have always wanted a baby boy and now we are going to have him. Taelyn is going to be a big sister to a baby brother and I think she will be great at it. Todd and I are so excited and now all we have to do is come up with a name. There are many names that have come up. I have extended to discussion to Facebook and have gotten so many great suggestions, but really there is just so much pressure to come up with a great name. This is the name that he will have for the rest of his life. Todd and I both have to like it, my mom has to be able to pronounce it and it has to be something that is strong and noble.

We have the middle name picked. It will be Mason after his older brother. The first name will start with a T, like the rest of us, but what that T name will be, only time will tell....

This picture is him waving at us. Clear shot of his hand.

These 2 pics are of his face looking right at us.


This is his manhood! Great shots of his penis. In both pictures, you can clearly see both legs and his penis in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...