Saturday, June 18, 2011

Miss My Daddy


May 29th was the 9 year anniversary of my dad's death. I can't believe that it has been 9 years already. I miss him everyday. This time of year is usually especially hard. I have a hard time on father's day. I try and stay happy and optimistic but there is a piece of me that is very sad. This year Todd lost his Oma on May 28th and we were on a plane on the 29th. This was the 1st year that I honestly forgot what day it was, but I had an overwhelmingly icky feeling all that day, and when I realized why, it all made sense. I just wanted to take the time to recognize him and celebrate what he means to me always. I love you daddy, rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...