Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies


Ok, so I usually don't put recipes on my blog, I'm in no means a great cook or baker. I like to do both, but I am a novice at best. I try new recipes, and test them out on the family. I have my regular dishes that I keep in rotation that I know my family will like, most of them are made with white steamed rice. (I'm Filipino, we eat rice with EVERYTHING!)

I found this Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe on a friend's blog and I had to try it! We had dinner at our friend's, the Felberg's, house on Thursday. Since they were providing dinner, I said I would make the dessert and this was the perfect opportunity to try this out. Boy was it YUMMY!!!! It is VERY RICH, but it really hit the spot after the yummy pot roast with veggies Rafaelle made. It was so good, I had to share!

This is my finished product.... I will be making these again, very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...