Friday, October 7, 2011

Grampy and Taelyn's Keyboard Fun!


We are getting close to my induction date and Todd's dad and step mom drove out today so they can stay with Taelyn while we are at the hospital. They brought Taelyn a special gift and boy did she LOVE it! They brought her an electric keyboard. This keyboard kept her attention for nearly 45 minutes! Nothing holds her attention for more than 5 minutes, so this is BIG! She loved banging on the keys and making beats and dancing to the different beats she made/found.


Taelyn was REALLY enjoying playing the keybaord


Dancing to the beat

Taelyn dancing with Grampy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...