Friday, September 30, 2011

Just For Divas: Fantasy Football League

Last Sunday I had a few of the ladies from my Fantasy Football League over for Sunday football. Were we a sight! I have never seen so many woman who have ZERO interest in football be so interested and actually have some idea of what is going on. I guess when you throw money into the mix, women will learn quickly. We were all watching the games, had our laptops on had watching what our teams were doing, updating our player's statuses on our phones and still having conversations with each other.

I am the reigning champion from last year and after my 1st win this week, I am in 6th place. It is so frustrating, but it was frustrating last year too, but being that I am 9 months pregnant, I am TRYING my best to stay calm and take my loses and keep it pushing, but I am a SORE LOSER!!!! All of the girls had a great time and it was a great day for football.




Hopefully I come out on top at the end of the season, but in the meantime, I LOVE MY DIVAS and I really enjoy spending football Sunday with them instead of being ignored by my Honey Do all day. I just might be a fan after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...