Friday, October 28, 2011

A Life Less Perfect


I have been wanting to blog for days now, but really nothing too interesting has been going on. I have been having the best newborn experience with Trent. He truly is an "Angel Baby" I don't believe in reincarnation, but I do believe that Trent Mason is very present in Trent Michael. He is such a mild mannered baby. He is so pleasant. I am so happy and fulfilled with my family. I think if I got any happier I would burst!

With that being said, I really didn't know what to blog, but after reading one of Jessica's blogs, it got me thinking, sometimes I do compare my life to the perfect picture that is painted on blogs and on Facebook. I have friends that are constantly writing and posting pictures about what amazing lives they have and it does leave me feeling inadequate at times. Then I have other friends who ONLY post things that are going wrong in their lives and it leaves me thinking, "Get over yourself, life is NOT that BAD!"

I try and find a balance in what I write on my blog and what I post on Facebook. I don't want people to look into what I write and feel any of those ways about me. I keep it as real as I possibly can without being too negative. Everyone has struggles and drama in their lives, but not everyone wants to read about it. (If they do, they are haters!) If I am happy, which I currently am, I write about how happy I am, if I am sad or in a bad mood, I have posted about that too. Talking to a friend yesterday, she stated that she thought that my life was perfect and so I found inspiration to write this blog. It seemed to have all come together. My life is far from perfect, but I try to do the best I can in making it that way.


Jessica is GREAT at making my life look "Picture Perfect" so here is her craft at its best:

Symbol of marriage and life

My happiness

The reason I live and breathe


Right now, I am happy, but let me tell you, yesterday, I WAS NOT!!! I will blog about that sometime later....

1 comment:

  1. I think you do a great job at being real. You totally blog about your struggles and your happiness at the same time. It's a good balance. I agree that no one wants to read negative things all the time, nor do they want to constantly hear how perfect your life is. I think you keep it real and I like that about you :)

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...