Sunday, October 2, 2011

Taelyn's Little Piggies

Taelyn was born with a whole lotta straight hair. Throughout the year, somehow all of that hair thinned out. She didn't lose it, but it just wasn't as thick as the hair she was born with.


When we went to Alabama, all that humidity we discovered that Taelyn's hair is curly.

In the last month or two, her hair has really taken off! It is getting so long and curly, I LOVE IT! My little baby is no longer looking like a baby and it kinda makes me sad, but she seems to get more and more beautiful to me as she gets older. I can't even handle it! Of course I think this, I am her mommy and I am VERY proud and completely in love with her.

Very 1st attempt at pig tails:


The other day, I attempted to put her hair in pig tails again and boy was she a cutie! Looks like my baby has a new hair style. I can't say it enough, but I just love it!




If she couldn't be any cuter, I put bows in the pig tails... Gorgeous!

1 comment:

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...