Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Stupid Molars and A Popsicle With Mama


Taelyn has been having a rough few days. She has a few teeth coming in at the same time. Her top molars are pretty much in and her bottom molars are coming now too. She has had a runny nose, a fever and has been really fussy. Considering all that is going on with her, she has been not been eating and has been sleeping a lot. I have been so worried about her, but my mom says that on top of her teeth hurting her, she somehow KNOWS that there is a new baby coming in the next few days, which is causing the unusual behavior and crying fits.

Despite all of her teeth issues, her hair is just growing like a weed and she is looking super cute with her little pig tails. I can't get enough of her sweet face.


Taelyn spent the day with Apo, so I could get my hair done. Tia Tanka met up with us and we went to dinner at Panera Bread. When we got home, Todd was doing homework, so Taelyn and I sat outside of his office and shared a Popsicle. She loved it! I think it felt good on her aching teeth. Tia Tanka took a few shots of us in the hall way.

Yummy Popsicle feels good on my teeth

Signing: "More Mama?"

Signing: "Please Mama?"

YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...