Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trent's 1st Week Of Life

This week has gone by so fast! I can't even believe my boy is already a week old!!! We have been doing a whole lot of nothing. We found out he had jaundice. I was so MAD!!! I KNEW he had it before we even left the hospital. So we had to go back to the hospital to check what his biliruben levels were. Thank God his levels weren't as high as we thought and he didn't need to be admitted back into the hospital. We were actually lucky that he didn't even need to get the bilirubin blanket like Taelyn did. All we had to do was keep him in indirect sunlight for at least 6 hours a day for 3 days and give him vitamin D. Other than that, we have had a lot of visitors. I have tried to get pictures of everyone, but I did miss a few, but here are the people I remembered to capture with Trent:

Trent with Apo

Grandpa playing with Taelyn

Shae came for a visit

Auntie Alisia

Sierrah representing for the sickly Sanders family

Tita Jess

Uncle Chaz

Tia Qualia

Taelyn and her baby brother

Going to the doctor

Auntie Krystal

Taelyn likes to hold his hands

The 1st time she held him without any help

Keith Retro, Lisa and Trent

Life is just so hard when you are a newborn

He is such a pleasant baby. He melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...