Friday, April 15, 2011

Tour of Lowes

Last week for one of my mom's groups, we did a tour of Lowes. While we were gathering outside waiting for the tour to begin, Adam walks up and looks at me like I am crazy, while I was looking at him the same way. "What the heck? Fancy seeing you here." Adam is the father of my Godson, Kaleb, the husband of a really great, long time friend, Alisia AND our neighbor. He was at Lowes to waste time before he went to pick up Kaleb. So since he was there, he joined in on the tour.

It was pretty neat. They gave all the kids (AND Adam) an apron with their names on them. They took us all around the store showing us things like their indoor lumber yard and how to cut wood, safety tips, how to cut rope, how to tie rope, the garden area, etc. The older kids were really involved. Taelyn couldn't participate in anything, but she seemed perfectly content just watching what was going on. It was a fun little outing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...