Monday, April 18, 2011

My New Puppy

Other than Todd and I, Taelyn is around Tyson and Tony, our family pets, the most. They are her buddies. She LOVES them and they seem to love her too. The other day, I was getting out of the shower and I heard Tyson and Tony through Taelyn's monitor barking, but what caught my attention was that Taelyn was barking too. She was in her crib BARKING WITH the boys!!! I had to go into her room to see if what I was hearing, is what really was going on. It sure was, she was barking.

Well, the other day takes the cake, I was doing laundry and realized Taelyn was "too quite" I always get nervous when that happens, so as I usually do, I listened for Tyson and Tony because they are ALWAYS with her no matter where she goes. I couldn't hear them, so when I finally found them, ALL 3 of them were in their doggie crate... What am I gonna do with this little girl? She is a MESS!


1 comment:

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...