Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Operation: Garage Clean Up

When Todd and I got together, he owned a house AND I owned a house. When we bought our house together, we literally put our two houses together. Everything that didn't make the cut was sold, given away, or banished to the garage. When we 1st moved in, it was neatly organized. Over the years, anything that we didn't want in the house found its way to the garage. It was a MESS!! I really was at the point I just couldn't take it anymore. I used to park in the garage, but one day I looked up and realized I could no longer park there because it has been taken over by "shit" excuse my language, but seriously, that is basically what it was.

Todd woke up this morning and just started moving, organizing and throwing things away. I was shocked, but HAPPY!!! My husband DOES love me and CARE about my well being. Here are a few pictures of what it manifested into:




Here are the after pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...