Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Bunny Attempt

I got Taelyn dressed in a super cute purple outfit (from Oma Joyce) so that she could go and meet the Easter Bunny with 3 of her friends. Taelyn was the 1st to meet the Easter Bunny and she took one look at the big white bunny and LOST it. I have never felt her cling to me with such strength. She wouldn't let me go. I tried to put her in his lap and she literally jumped out of his arms. She lunged for me. Poor thing screamed so hard, we couldn't get a good picture. The ONE picture that they did get was blurry because she was in the process of jumping out of his arms towards me. We decided to let Tylia go next to give Taelyn some time to calm down.

Tylia, in pure Tylia fashion sat on his lap, smiled beautifully and was done in 2 seconds. Next was baby Braxdon, he is 9 weeks old and this sweet boy was napping, super easy for the busy bunny. Kailey went last and she didn't cry, but she didn't smile, but at least they got a picture. After all of Taelyn's friends went and received their pictures, we made another attempt.... UNSUCCESSFULLY. I guess since Taelyn is the oldest, she was just not having it. She wanted no part of this Easter tradition. She SCREAMED and cried, so we gave up and left without the traditional picture with the Easter Bunny. I really was sad, but I guess it just was not meant to be.

At least I was able to get these sweet shots BEFORE I traumatized my baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...