Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mom2Mom Easter Egg Hunt

Yesterday, Jessica Hekman hosted an Easter Egg Hunt. There were lots of other kids there, lots of treats and lots of EGGS! At this stage, Taelyn doesn't really seem too interested in other kids, she kinda just hangs by herself, and if another kid approaches her, she engages, but she doesn't initiate. I wanted her to try and find eggs with the other kids, but once she found 2, she didn't want to look for any more. She had one in each hand and seemed quite content just watching the other kids look for eggs. Taelyn was occupied with all of her surroundings. She played in the playhouse, with the bikes, other kid's eggs, she had a blast.... Oh, she STILL didn't want anything to do with the grass.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...