Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dueling Pianos

Last Saturday, Todd and I went to celebrate a friend's 30th birthday. (All of my friends are turning 30 this year.) We went to this place in Claremont called PianoPiano for a "Dueling Piano Show." Boy, oh boy was it FUN!! I have not had that much fun in a LONG time! I agreed to be the designated driver so that Todd could drink, which is perfectly fine by me because I don't care too much for drinking. Plus, I don't need to drink to have to have a good time. As you can see by the pictures ;)



There was nothing but reserved parties there. There were many birthdays, a few Bachelorette parties, engagement parties, there was even a woman celebrating her divorce. Pretty much everyone there was really looking to have a good time. The music was amazing. The room was split in half and each pianist was assigned a side of the room and they worked based off of tips and which ever side was the loudest and got their songs played, was the winner... well, no one actually won anything, but it was all in good fun and competition. At some point, it was the men against the woman and when "chick songs" were being played the guys pooled their money together and got the song stopped and played a song that was testosterone driven. There was even a point where we got on stage and danced! I LOVE to dance and have a good time, so it was perfect. It was just FUN, FUN, FUN!






All I can say is that I had a great time! It was so nice to have a night out with other adults and not have to worry about Taelyn. She was with my mom and Eddie apparently singing Karaoke. Obviously in good hands :)



Great way to spend the night and celebrate a dear old friend's 30th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEA!!! We had the BEST TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...