Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fingerprints

A few weeks ago, a few of my mom friends and I went on a day play date to Fingerprints in Hemet. This place was SO FUN! my kids had a BLAST! It was a journey getting there. I picked up my friend Lea in Grand Terrance thinking that the location was off of the 215, which it was, but WAY off of the 215, it took us nearly an hour to get there! According to my GPS, if I would have taken the 10 East the back way, it would have only taken 20 minutes. It was pretty nuts, but totally worth it. This place was only $5 for however long you want to be there. Here is our day trip through pictures:

There was a kiddie size Walmart!!
Taelyn really enjoyed pushing the cart around
Trent thought it was pretty neat too
Taelyn was ready to check out
There was a real life police car
There was a kid size house equipped with a kitchen and food
A garbage truck
Taelyn wanted to drive everything!
They rode on a real motorcycle
Trent in the firetruck
I was modeling the fireman's hat
There was also a room to watch movies, a doctor exam room, a big dog house, a library with LOTS of books, a place to dig for dinosaur bones, a place to see yourself on TV, a place to color and a playground. This was such a little gem. We will most definitely go there again! My kids didn't want to leave, but we had to cut our day trip short because of naps. We went the back way home and gosh golly, it took 23 minutes! Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...