Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pretty Crafty!

For the past few months, I have been tapping into my crafty side. I was inspired at TMOM's one day when we shared our Pinterest crafts and I had one... Pretty sad. They did a demonstration of a door wreath and after, I went straight to Michael's and JoAnn's and bought everything I needed and this was my very 1st wreath. I have to say, I am VERY happy with how they turned out.
I made a wreath for my sister in law for Mother's Day
I helped with flower arrangements for Baby Kendall's first birthday.
I made a fruit pizza for a tea party
I painted these terracotta pots
I also arranged these gardening tools for a gift for our table leaders for my Bible Study
I'm adding these pictures of Taelyn's hair because I have been so proud of myself and how I have been doing her hair. I am getting better and better every day!
I was so brave and actually BRAIDED IT! (*Patting myself on the back*)
My friend Jessica hosted another "Crafternoon" where we did a bunch of crafts and here are mine! A Journal
A Mini Notepad
A decorated wooden letter for my last name
This is my latest craft for the 4th of July. I am quite happy with it.

I am trying my best to be better about making things and tapping into my crafty side. I have to say, I'm not doing too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...