Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pharaoh's Splash Kindom: Sky Town

My friend, Carly, invited us to go to Pharaoh's Splash Kingdom, an adventure park in our area. Sky Town, a part of Splash Kingdom, is a room full of trampolines. I enjoyed the fact it was SAFE for Trent to run freely without fear of him breaking his neck. This was right up Trent's alley. He LOVED it, Taelyn loved it, and I even loved it. I had so much fun, nearly as much fun as the kids. Of course, I took LOTS of pictures:

Taelyn, Trent and Braxdon playing with a big bouncy ball
I love this picture, Taelyn and Braxdon were resting, having a nice conversation and Trent was trying to get them to jump with him
Taelyn and Braxdon talking
Trent and Braxdon taking a break
Taelyn was so proud of this house she made with these blocks
Trent was more than happy to destroy Taelyn's block house
Sitting in a race car game
Playing with a wheel game
Taelyn and Braxdon playing with a handle. The neat thing about having kids this age, they are entertained by the lights and the noises. We didn't spend anything in the arcade, but spent a good 30 minutes just playing with the handles of the games.
Taelyn and Trent jumping on the trampolines

This was such a fun outing. For $15, we spent four hours jumping playing, building, went on a tour of the water park and had a packed lunch. My babes were so exhausted by the time we left, they fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep for a good two hours, which is rare now a days. Trent usually sleeps for an hour and if Taelyn takes a nap, its about 45 minutes. Money well spent and we will be doing this again some time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...