Monday, July 15, 2013

The Beginning Half of the Year

From about December until about June, I have to say, I was really enjoying being a mommy and really enjoying my kids. Trent just turned a year and Taelyn was two turning three. We were in a groove. We were all getting along, the kids loved and played with each other VERY well. Interestingly enough, I stopped blogging during the times that were really great. We did a lot in those months. Here's the past couple of months through pictures:

We went on a Fire House Tour, the kids in the Fire Truck
Taelyn started Ballet and LOVED it!!!
Taelyn and Trent started brushing their teeth by themselves (we still do it afterwards)
Valentine's Day
Reading books is something they love to do together
Playing at the park
Riding dirty with their friends/cousins/neighbors (these kids are all of those!)
They are looking so much alike
They play hide and seek with each other
Trent was making sure I was seeking them
They like to sit and eat with each other
They snuggle under blankets together
We got Disneyland Annual passes and the kids LOVE it!!! This was the 1st time we went.
This was after a day at Disneyland, They had TOO much fun!
Taelyn shares with "her Baby"
They play pretend together. She is "Doc McStufins" and Trent is her patient
They are praying over their pretend pizza
She kisses his "Oh-Oh's"
They always match
Everyone thinks they are twins
They went to a Dodger's Game
They looks so peaceful and loving when they are sleeping. This picture is so precious
We are in a really hard season right now. I wish I could have frozen time for the past few months. We were all really happy and in perfect harmony. Funny thing is, when things were really great, I didn't even notice until things started getting tough. I hate how things work out like that, such is life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...