Sunday, July 7, 2013

Todd's Company Picnic

Last week, was Todd's company picnic. It was at Universal Studios. It was a great LONG day!

My mom works there too. My mom and Eddie sporting the Employee appreciation shirt

On the Back Lot Tour with Trent

Todd and the kids on the Back Lot Tour

Our family... Yes, we are matching and YES, its on purpose, I'm kinda cooky like that.

Watching a special effects show. Trent didn't see any of it.

My phone died and I found an outlet and had a seat while we waited for our nachos, don't judge me because I'm resourceful.

My mom and Eddie are so cute, I just love when I see old people holding hands ;-)

I was tired, so I had to take a break with the kids in their stroller.
It was a long, tiring day full of lots of family and fun! I'm so thankful that my hubby works for a company that treats their employees so well and shows their appreciation with such fun outings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...