Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Part II

Last Saturday morning, Carly and I decided to take our babes to the Pumpkin Patch (again for us) It was a great time. Taelyn and Braxdon are like two peas in a pod. They really love hanging out with each other. They don't fuss or disagree in any way, ever. We were there for a good two hours before the heat got the best of us. It was HOT! I dressed us and the kids up for cooler weather. As the day went on, we shed our layers. I may be silly, but I love to coordinate like colors for me and the kids and in celebration of Fall, we went with Fall colors. Orange and pink for Taelyn, orange and tan for Trent and orange and gray for me. We were cute, if I do say so myself. He are a few pics from our super fun outing:
Trent, Me and Taelyn
Carly and Braxdon
I couldn't get a good picture of them on the hay, these were the best attempts
My sweet babes
I may be a little partial, but goodness, Taelyn is gorgeous!
Taelyn and Braxdon in a wheelbarrow... (So I learned from my mother in law the proper spelling of wheelbarrow, I thought that is was wheel barrel, I NEVER knew that is was one word. I guess I just never needed to write the word before, I learn something new everyday.)
Hayride
Me and my man
I ran into a friend who I haven't seen in over 10 years!!! Jaime!!!
Great day at the Pumpkin Patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...